Ohio Auto Insurance, Homeowners’ Insurance and Health Insurance Assistance

Personal injury attorneys helping you obtain insurance benefits

When you are injured in an accident caused by a negligent person, chances are you are dealing with that person’s insurance company or your own insurer. Insurance companies are big businesses — and as such can be exceptionally difficult to deal with. Because they have little incentive to pay you fully on your injury claim, they also have a tendency to wrongfully deny or undervalue payments.

The injury attorneys at Nager, Romaine & Schneiberg Co., L.P.A. (NRS) regularly deal with insurance companies. They are dedicated to getting your full and rightful compensation, whether through demand letters and negotiations or through aggressive litigation. NRS attorneys help with all types of insurance providers, including auto insurers, homeowners’ liability insurers and health insurers.

Ohio uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage

Uninsured motorist (UM) coverage is an option you can purchase from your auto insurance company to provide compensation to you, your family and passengers in case you are injured in an auto accident caused by a negligent driver who has no insurance. Another option is underinsured motorist (UIM) coverage, which provides you with compensation if a negligent driver has insurance, but not enough to cover the full costs of your injuries. These coverage options help pay for medical bills, lost wages and other damages.

Homeowners’ insurance, slips and falls, and dog bites

If you have been injured in an accident that occurred on someone else’s property, you may be able to recover compensation from that person’s homeowners’ insurance. Homeowners’ insurance covers injuries from a slip and fall or a trip and fall caused by dangerous or defective conditions, such as broken steps, slippery floors or poor lighting, on a property. Many homeowners’ insurance policies also offer coverage for injuries caused by dog bites.

Health insurance and medical payments

If you were injured because of a negligent third party, such as in car accident, in a workplace accident or by medical negligence, it is essential that your health insurance cover your medical expenses. Our lawyers work hard to make sure you receive the medical care that you need after an accident or injury and help you enforce your rights against insurers and negligent parties.

Subrogation of insurance claims

When an insurance company pays you on a claim for injuries caused by a negligent third person, it may still pursue the negligent party in court to recover the payments made to you in a subrogation action. When you recover compensation for your injuries directly from the negligent party, your insurance company may recover any money paid to you, but you keep any funds in excess of those payments.

Attorneys helping you get the most for your injuries

At NRS, our attorneys are guided by the motto No Reason to Settle for Less. It is what our firm stands for. For help with your insurance claim, call our attorneys toll-free at 1.855.GOT.HURT (1.855.468.4878) or contact us by filling out our No-Risk Consultation form.

Contact NRS Injury

Your Full Nameyour full name
Phone Numberyour full name
Commentsmore details
0 /